It has been almost 5 months since Costa Rica became a memory. And I didn't have much contact with anyone during this time. Seldom, I would long into my msn account and sy hi to some people. But even in that condition, I didn't want to say hello to anyone. I wanted to be able, to have time to write each one of them.
Four months passed by and I still didn't say anything. People ran away, new friends appeared, some others went back to CR. And me, unaware of time. That's when I realized that I couldn't wait anymore to have "time". I couldn't wait anymore to find a moment of peace to write each person I love a mail of 3000 words. I couldn't wait for internet to be freed (seems it's never going to happen in here). I couldn't wait anymore, because, while I wait, life continues its way.
And I found simplicity. As most things I relate to, simplicity it's a metaphore. A symbol of me giving up appearences and prioritizing human contact - to the possible extent. Simplicity in a blog in which I want primarily to contact, to proove I'm still alive. I realized that if I really want to keep in touch with people... well, I had to enter to the comunication, and not avoid it untill it becomes perfect.
Desings, well-thought speeches, neverending letters... They'll never come. As Walth Withman said, "There's no more future than this, and no more past than this, and no more hell or heaven than this." Writting NOW, being now in touch with you - with the simplicity of honesty and words alone. That's all about.
So this is the new promise of updated information and reflections from me to you. From one to oneself. I'll be telling you things, little by little, quite often. I hope that happens.
Unless it doesn't
May the force be with you.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario
Desde luego, el internet está ahogado en información - en ciertos casos, innecesaria. Usted continúe, por favor: tal vez esta sea la gran excepción.