How are you all doing? I'm doing fine, and I think, that's such a good thing.
It's been a while since I posted something - and longer time without any short message. It's been such long time that I think before writting something in english because I'm so out of practice. (Even thought I seldom speka in english with some guests at work).
What am I doing? There's not much to say about myself. I'm still working, 24/7 almost, dying under the direct experience of capitalist exploidation, hahaha =S. I am studiyng German again. I am happy overall, because I had very hard times these last weeks in terms of personal stuffs; but at the same time, I have so many doors open in front of me. So many. Moreover: the fact that some doors are either open or closed in front of me don't afect my esence. They interrumpt in the surface of the jelly but the jelly remains complete =D.
What about the future and my plans? I have it all in the process of going to Earlham this august. But at the same time, it doesn't seem convenient because of a long list of reasons. ANYWAYS, as Lena would say, whatever will be will be. I'm ok, I'm becoming.
And I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
Love you all.
May the force be with you.
P.S.: It's been a year of going bald, of graduating, of piercing my nose, of saying godbyes. In a week I'll be twenty. FOR ODIN'S BEARD!
:D
ResponderBorrar