9.15.2009

Jirafas Malas



There a lot I can say, but beyond the very important fact that I feel alive again, there is a great discover (among others) that my boss shown me this morning:

Las jirafas son malas. Son animales que comen carne (seguido de onomatopeya de mordidas y mascadas)

We never end up to know living things. And I always assumed The jiraffe is vegetarian, too. Anyways, this is just a brief hi. I'm doing well, and I miss postin here. So beloved friends, pray with me to Mattia's Osho underwear, as a way to simbolize our satiric desire of getting things in this universe: such a new post sooner that planned, or an acceptance to Berlin's May Term, next May 2010.

May the force be with you, always.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Desde luego, el internet está ahogado en información - en ciertos casos, innecesaria. Usted continúe, por favor: tal vez esta sea la gran excepción.