One day, a little pussycat entered the library. Well, in fact he stood in front of the door waiting for me to open, and I did so. We spent time together, and I called her Koneko. A couple of days after, I meet a cat in the bus stop. We had a conversation Nakata's style - a characther from a Haruki Murakami book.
Koneko had need of a home, and I took to Hirose Sensei's house, where he lives just right now. But after living Koneko, I went to the bus stop and a black cat came to me. Just appeared and approacched to me with tenderness. I talked to that Black Cat, and then I left.
Some days after, another Black Cat, which I'll call Great Neko, came into FLACSO's building - where my best friend works, half a block from my library. She called my by telephone yelling at me and saying "this horrible black cat is walking around, it's ugly and huge, come take it away, you are the cat's women!"
I went there, and I meet the cutest and most amazing black cat I've ever seen. I took it with me, we had a nice conversation, and Great Neko offered his heart to me. I couldn't accept, and I left Great Neko in the street with food, water and milk.
Later on, Great Neko stayed around, and I visited him daily in the corridor next to the magazine sellman. I would bring him food, milk and water, untill he dissapeared.
One of these days, a cat identical to Koneko meet me on my way to Japanese lesson. He had no left eye, and my heart was teared down to pieces when I had to leave him.
In the Bon Odori party, Natalia-san offered me three little cats which where given in adoption. I have to point out that i can't take cats with me because I have four dogs back home, and I love my own dog. Last Monday, walking to the bus stop, I heard something. In a small space between two buldings, there was a huge box with two little cats. One monht old, the most.
Too many cats in my life in the last month. And I can't accept their love. Life's offering me signals everywhere, cats come to look for me everyday. If I can't accept a little cat's love, will I ever accept a human being's love?
Here you can see pictures of my cat friends.
May the force be with, my beloved readers.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario
Desde luego, el internet está ahogado en información - en ciertos casos, innecesaria. Usted continúe, por favor: tal vez esta sea la gran excepción.