12.11.2008

Puzzle



How can I doubt about it? Pieces of the puzzle come together, always. Always.

No matter how many laps and shortcuts I take. No matter how many times I experience dissapointment; anger; shallow happiness; desperate love; or indiference. No matter how deep all those experiences are - in the end they just come together and show me exactly the same puzzle. The same one that comes from eternity.

Perharps people change, names are replaced in characters and sounds get more familiar than croatian, japanese, finish and israeli names. Perharps life seem to stucked. IT IS SO FUN TO REALIZE how the game is being played!

Ok, to "reality". (to our reality, my dear readers =D): seems that a small UWCCR meeting is being prepared in the Triple Frontier this Christmas. Yukiko, Alis, Oto, Kika and me, will probably meet in this extremely random and unplanned event.

¿PLANES? Ok, let me copy paste you from my agenda what will I be doing in the following weeks:

16.12.08: Nilda arrives.
17.12.08: Yukiko arrives.
18.12.08: Rehearsal in Aregua. Only for Ka.
19.12.08: Walk around the city.
20.12.08: A day in Chololó with Estación A.
21.12.08: A day in Piribebuy in the Jesuit's retirement house.
22.12.08: Introduce Yukiko to CICLO 73, my library.
23.12.08: Rehearsal in Aregua with Yukiko.
24.12.08: Get ready for Christmas with the family?.
25.12.08: PERHARPS departure to Itacurubí de las Cordilleras (very late night, to see the dawn there).
26.12.08: On our way to Ciudad del Este. (read the link, it's freaking fun)
27.12.08: Lights Spectacule in Itaipú.
28.12.08: Tati Yupí, Zoo, Itaipú itself.
29.12.08: Foz do Iguaçú waterfalls in the Brazilian side.
30.12.08: Waterfalls del Lunes (haha, it's Saltos del Monday) in Paraguay. Rest too!
31.12.08: REST and get ready for the New Year to come.
01.12.08: Sleeeeep the whole day.
02.12.08: Foz de Iguazú waterfalls in the argentinian side. Mom comes with us.
03.12.08: Pablo Mixco's birthday.
04.12.08: REST!
05.12.08: Prepare luggage, order farewells in e-Bay.
06.12.08: さようなら Yukiko-san!


Yer, of course it seems a lot. But if you have been in a UWC you'll get what's all of this about. To the rest of the public, I can say: don't doubt. Time and space can be not the limits of our frames. And we have energy beyond those patterns.

Also, I noticed there is a LOT of water. Waterfalls here, waterfalls there. I remember of Jesse with them. You should definetively come with Yam, and I'll show you all of this. (After this propaganda Paraguayan government should give me a subside, come on!)

Well, I have been very realistic this time, but as inconscice as never before. GREAT =). Very concrete. Just as I was in the Twenties (I was an office secretary during the Golden Years or the Great Depression, I am not very sure). The greatest part it's, as I said to Kika, "These plans are subjected to unexpected change with no previous warning about it; and anyone may join at any point".

We are free to compliance the paradox: we plan something and we break it. We spread around the pieces of the puzzle and then we resemble it again. Want it or not, the pieces of our puzzles reach us. We can only keep on solving it: never stopping.

May the force be with you.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Desde luego, el internet está ahogado en información - en ciertos casos, innecesaria. Usted continúe, por favor: tal vez esta sea la gran excepción.