Names:
Yukiko. Jesse. Martín. Paola. Hugo. Irene. Yam. Ariel. Nilda. Navila. Camilo. Yerko. Ludivine. Raúl. Francisco. Eduardo. Giovanni. Sarah. Alexis. Juliana. Oscar. Alejandra. Adela. Caroline. Johnatan. Wiliberto. Fabio. Hugo II. Elba. Amalia. Milagros. Nathalia. Natalia. Daigo. Norma. José. Pablo. Julio. Sergio. Alejandra. Fabricio. Xiana. Eva. Corbett. Juan I. Francisca. Diego. Sofía. Victoria. Mattia. Ka.
Generality:
Bald. Upcoming. Fall. Blurry. Bookstore. Cats. Contact. Graduation. University. Overtake. Sex. Security. Family. Principles. Coherence. Emosity. Freaks. Labels. Money. Solitued. Singleness. Enemisty. Isolation. Healing. Obesity. Graham. Internet. Exams. Japan. Costa Rica. Panama. Sweden. Paraguay. Aregua. Trips. Distance. Orégano. Musica. Oparei*. Readaption. Fear. Chains. Exposition. Books. Feeling. Intelect. Pregnancy. Poems. Love. Emptyness. Uncosciousness. Supraconsciousness. Twins. Hidding. Love. Pain. Suffering. Restart. Stand. Streght. Complications. Solutions. Joy. Tortures. Surrender. Light. Posibility.
Highlights:
Economy. Dance. Theatre. Activism. Trips. Visits. Valentines. Contact. Bald. Independence. Retake. Realizations. Japanese. German. French. Orégano. Areguá. Flogging. Panama. Paraguay. UWC. Meet. Know. Receive. Dance. Graduation. Exams. O(U) [while it lasted]. Autoctonous. Indentification. Money. Family. Friendship. Felinus catis.
Bottom:
[would it be too pitiful to make my bottom list ten times longer than my highlight list? I had amazing higlights at a cualitative level; but at cuantitave level, what a *%$&!. Yes, I can imagine you calling me emo. I can imagina you dissaproving me. I can imagine you feeling pity. I can imagine you in thousand ways, in thousdans different people, everywhere in the world (literally). But I don't do it by now. By this moment monkeys are focused in spitting acumulated poison; and not to look for tenderness, nor support, neither words, acceptance nor rejection. Not even a year report.]
THEN, Bottom:
University. Solitude. Ugliness. Abadon. Farewells. Distances. Deceive. Menáge-a-trois. Truths. Guf. Yerko. Hugo. Yam. Camilo. Francisco. Space. Claustrophobia. Cats =(. Poverty. Pesimism. Represion. Psicogenealogy. Subdevelopment. Undetermination. Cowardy. Silence. Enclosemnt. Cosines. Oparei*. Isolation. Separation. Surrender. Stuckment.
Then, DETERMINATIONS to follow this year are urgent, need, useful, helpful. Year 2008 was not precisely a year with the scale on positive to me. I don't want to be disrespectful to it; neither to say it was a sh!t of year. But too many things got to the bottom. Too many situations forced my blood bomber, along with my processor and hard disc and motherboard.
I have to point out it could have been way worst.
HAHAHA, no, what a bad joke. Yeah, it was a good year; but there are many happy things and highlights that made survival possible. To return to the surface it's hard work. But my feet have never been as secure in Earth as they were during 2008. This is thanks to pain, with lights and shadows; also, thanks to learning processes. It was a year of too much digestion, of too much answering and apreciating. Its highlights motivated me; bottoms got me like a bitch and left me in the floor belleding like a extracted leech. NEVERTHELESS, everything happened with my consentment. Then it's memorable and useful; didatic and indescribable; and a unvaluable lesson to make with my future something more coherent with my principles.
I hope 2009 will be as it wants to be, and I can handle its elections. Assuming the responsability of mine, of course. (And I hope many other resolutions, which I'll detail as soon as I have energy, time und lust.)
May the force be with you.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario
Desde luego, el internet está ahogado en información - en ciertos casos, innecesaria. Usted continúe, por favor: tal vez esta sea la gran excepción.