.jpg)
Lovely week, lovely days, lovely realization, lovely memories. Lovely meetings, lovely people, lovely invitations, lovely. Lovely perfection with imprefections, lovely preparation and lovely perspective of future. When I think of you, everything is lovely. (Hahahaha). But anyways, there has to be agood point at least once very twenty days, don't you think? This one point when you that you finished with your duties. This one point when you start organizing better those wild thoughts that run around your mind (I'm glad I'm not a Pixie) and that point when you can still say things that apparently make no sense at all. Well, those words that you know they won't make sense.
Projects and the action of making those projects real are not an olbigation in the moment they set up on your mind. If this journey was made of duties pre stablished, and we limit ourselves to follow religiously what our mind dictates, what would be the fun about it? Of course it's easier to find another point of view, always. And it's also easier not to think much about conclutions, dependng of how noisy your mind is.
But I'm glad I am familiar with monkeys and daggers, with Macbeth and his Lady, with nightmares and lovely words. Those words that don't define me, but help in the sketch. Those words which don't depend on my definition, but allow me to use them as I wish.
Me cago en las estadísitcas, even in the useful ones =) There are just too many projects that never concretize. I want concrete to never become projects now!
May the force be with you.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario
Desde luego, el internet está ahogado en información - en ciertos casos, innecesaria. Usted continúe, por favor: tal vez esta sea la gran excepción.