Oh, oh, I still remember when I used to love the ending of Naruto: Wind. in fact I'll put to play now. Yes, Naruto has a very bad reputation, but everyone saw it at least once, and liked it. I bet! Even I don't like it anymore, but I respect the good memories it gave me. Just as Evanescence did, eventhough now it feels like shooting to Amy's head when she starts yellin' like a pop singer - and then behaves unconsequentely about it.
Ok, ok, I had more importants things talk about, I remember. Something related to names, or similar subjects, hmm...
Oh, yes. It almost midday, I should be cooking. In fact, I should have done many things at this point. I should have visited Alis; brushed my sister's hair; tid up the bed; reallocate the mattres from room to another; wash the dishes from breakfats; prepare smashed potatoes and salse with soy meet; sweep and mop the house; sleep a bit more; brush my hair and chaged pijama. But today I declare so'o. I can't leave the house, it's terribly windy and kind of stormy, and I have many things to do.
Tomorrow I start working as bartender in Friday's, as long as I (cierra la boca prudentemente, paranoica mujer de satán). Oh, santos caracoles, I do have many things going on around me, and my ideas can't be less than a line - but if I allow them to take over me, they'll become an entire post each one, and I have not time to write that much.
I am not in the library anymore, I'll work in Friday's (and it's Friday now). Cats stopped following me. I'm still in the application process, but I received answers. Good luck still surrounds me. I'm concerned about Alis, but given the late events, I couldn't help her much =( [by the way, no it's raining and it's cold in mid summer, and I'm worried about her, I should call her, but we don't have telephone now, nor credit in cell phone, and I can't leave]
Life it's ok. Good things just keep on showing up as sun rises everyday. I have to prepare luch, clean a lot, and sleep, and finish a desing for a mouse pad (my sisters will give it to her boyfriend this saturday).
I miss him, her, them and you too. I've been reding long emails and writting; memories keep on getting me by surprise.
Ok, I did it.
May the force be with you, and may you have a roof covering you from rain.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario
Desde luego, el internet está ahogado en información - en ciertos casos, innecesaria. Usted continúe, por favor: tal vez esta sea la gran excepción.