After several moons without any notice (time in which many people would have like to meet me, and so did I), I'm finally here again to give a sign. To make seems, at least, as if I'm still alive. Because it's soo simple and easy to make people believe unreal things with internet, don't you think? Ok, I got it, I'll leave on a side the pseudo-philosophical implications of my comments (hard work, huh) and I'll say it like this:
I left the library I was working in. Ciclo 73, yes. I had to pass trough a very troublesome period of 2-3 weeks approximately. During this time, I had to manage the house (so yes, I was a housewife =D) and redefine many things in practical terms. Money, family, company, friends, work, university, bla bla bla. In the end the conclusion is that I'm quite pleased with the life I have, despite of the whole alterego part which makes me question it.
I have to remark I particularly enjoyed cooking, cleaning, taking care of my sisters, and managing the house. The inner side of Ka which still dreams of a happy marriage and being housewife the rest of her life was delighted. The idea of cooking, cleaning, reading books and receiving a lovely husband almost sounded as attractive as not to believe it. Of course, I know I won't end up in such situation - or at least it seems to hard to ever happen. But the point is I got to experience a part of myself I think I'll never have to opportunity to see.
Then, what? Then I got a job, and a bunch of plans changed. I was accepted as bartender in the new T.G.I. Friday's, and I started the whole training process. Now I know about drinks, flings, smoothies, giggers, bar flair, attention, multinational enterprises and differents aproach to the "truth" (I promised to avoid these comments). I am actually VERY glad for the experience I'm having, and for everything I learned. I am even more than glad, I'm happy. I meet new approachs, I made new friends, I had to live something different. And I met someone that makes me feel as if I have butterflies in my stomach, too - after SO long, after so much silly struggle, sí, sé que soy cursi, casi tanto como tener el sueño de ser ama de casa.
I know this note is getting long enough not to read it anymore, but I owe this to myself as much as to many people. I am very sorry for the little time I have had, as usual. Tonight I'm willing not to sleep in order to catch up. Sueñolina, Titánida, Gault, Wizard, and other people that shows up in my minds in nicknames. I do OWE a lot of letters, mails, updates, etc...
By now I can tell I am having a happy life, I am still learning, and I have the exact same possibilities to start university tomorrow as to start it in two years.
Life it's unceratin, and that makes it delightful.
May the force be with you.
(There is a cool Darth Vader helmet in Friday's, as well as Yoda's head hanging in the wall)
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario
Desde luego, el internet está ahogado en información - en ciertos casos, innecesaria. Usted continúe, por favor: tal vez esta sea la gran excepción.