4.01.2009

Aguije*

The grateful note will be this one

Thanks to
Norma, for the open letter and the last dinner.
Dianita, for being such a magical link between me and myself.
Lex, for always bringing my feet to the ground
Sarah, for loving me regardless and letting me love her.
Edu Vago, for being so mean and honest.
Chantal, for the eternal patience.
Mixco, for the beautiful coincidences.
Yukiko, for her unexplainable meaningful magic.
Clu, for remembering me.
Poly, for keeping in tracl. Keeping in track.
Fio, for being so spontaneous.
Franko, for letting me go.
Juani, for being so Juani.
Mattia, for coming here after being there.
Eva, for everything. Everything. Everything.
Elba, for your pureness.
Richi & San, for all you taught me.
Alis, for giving me this unvaluable trend.
Koio, for the good and the bad, and everything beyond.
Yam, for the birds attack.
Oz, for being always so friendly.
Gault, for loving me even thought I'm never there.
Ale Maya, for making me feel the good side of the moon.
Giovanni, for respecting me so much.
Kika, for thinking of me as I think of you.
Marianty, for marrying me.
Jono, for the pictures!
Paul, for the bullets in Guatemala's border with Belize.
Navi, for being so normal.
Adrian, for trusting me.
Vero, for giving me a whole chamber full of uncosciousness.
Majito, for bringing the idea back.
Juan, you know what for. As I know I don't need to say thanks. ♥

I am not very demonstrative, I'm sorry for that. But you are in me constantly. I think of you, I miss you, and my bless is over you all the time. All the time.

May the force be with you.

P.S.: You can reach my house now.
___________

* Thanks is Aguije in guarani.

1 comentario:

  1. hola... no se por que nunca lei tu post acerca de que necesitabas pins extraños para el trabajo?
    si los sigues necesitando me avisas!
    :)

    ResponderBorrar

Desde luego, el internet está ahogado en información - en ciertos casos, innecesaria. Usted continúe, por favor: tal vez esta sea la gran excepción.